Discover and learn how to make the cutest bread in the world! Chigiri Pan (ちぎりパン) literally means chopped bread and has that name because it has monoportions attached, forming a large bread. It is definitely the trend of the year for Japanese women who like to cook. You can see it in social media posts. It's a fever!
The breads are sumptuous, with colors and details made with chocolates and jellies. Although they look very difficult, they are nothing more than personalized ordinary bread. There are several flavor possibilities to make. It can even be done with the recipe of the much loved French bread. The following recipe is for condensed milk bread, which can become chocolate bread if you add cocoa powder.
Making the Chigiri Pan - Recipe
Before you start
1. Determine the theme of the loaves. For example, teddy bears, characters from anime, etc.
2. Keep a scale in hand, as it is necessary to weigh the portions of bread.
This recipe yields 9 rolls in a 20 x 20 cm pan.
- 300g of wheat flour;
- 5g of salt;
- 30g of sugar;
- 6g grams of dry biological yeast or 15g (1 tablet) of fresh biological yeast;
- 20g butter at room temperature;
- 180ml of warm milk;
- 20g of condensed milk;
Way of doing
In the mixer:
- Put all the ingredients in the mixer and, using the hook whisk (it cannot be the wire whisk, if you don't damage the mixer!), Beat at minimum speed for 2 minutes. Then increase to maximum speed and beat for another 10 minutes.
2. Rest the dough in a plastic bowl for 30 min;
1. Place the flour on a countertop, mix the salt, sugar and yeast and make a hole in the middle.
2.Add all the other ingredients and start mixing from the inside out, until a dough forms.
3.Knead the dough until it becomes a homogeneous dough.
4. Rest the dough in a plastic bowl for 30 min.
Separating, coloring and baking the dough
Once the dough is rested for the first time, we can color it.
1. Weigh the mass made.
2. Divide the weight of the dough into 9 parts (eg, the dough was 900g divided by 9 = 100g)
3. Put dye of the chosen color.
4.Remove 2 balls from each dough (this will be the teddy bears ear).
5Form balls with the pasta.
6.Place the balls with spaces at least 2 fingers apart.
7Glue the ears using a little water.
8.Cover with plastic and let stand for another 20 minutes.
9. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C for 15 minutes, or until they are lightly browned.
After roasting, wait for it to cool and decorate as you prefer.
100g of melted black chocolate (for details)
100g white chocolate (to color and make eye, mouth, cheeks)
The shelf life of this bread is up to 3 days in airtight jars or plastic bags.
You can put stuffing on bread, like icing cream or a chocolate tablet.
Did you like this recipe? Leave your comments in the comments :) Share!