Chocolate brownies (チョコレートブラウニー) are a kind of dense melted chocolate cake. This preparation is a great suggestion to give as giri choco, as it is not necessary to decorate with heart or romance motifs.
- Before everything: Pre-heat the oven at 180 °;
- Grease a 20 x 30 cm pan with butter and parchment paper;
Chocolate Brownies Ingredients
- 200g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200g chopped chocolate (recommended dark chocolate)
- 200g unsalted butter
- 5g of salt
- 80g powdered chocolate
- 150g of sifted wheat flour
- 100g chestnuts / chocolate / nut drops (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Brownie
- 1. Melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave, or in a water bath;
- 2. With the chocolate still hot, add the salt and sugar and mix well for the sugar to melt slightly;
- 3. Add the eggs one by one, incorporating well;
- 4. Finally, incorporate the chocolate powder and the flour, until smooth. If you chose to add chestnuts, this is the time;
- 5. Pour into the pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out slightly soiled with chocolate. (Unlike the cake, the brownie finishes cooking out of the oven)
- 6. Wait to cool and cut into squares. If you want, you can cut it into a heart shape and decorate it with melted white chocolate on top. It is beautiful, simple and tasty!
I hope you enjoyed this little recipe. We appreciate comments and shares.