Those who saw Lucky Star saw that Kana-chan is a real food eater sweet buns, and one of these is the chokoreeto korune (チョコレートコルネ) or, as it is more called korone (コロネ). These chocolate cones are perfect for anyone learning to cook, as they are easy to make. It is highly recommended to make it with bread flour, as it contains more gluten and makes the bread more elastic and uniform.
Before seeing the recipe, you will need to make some aluminum cones. If you want to buy, these cones are sold in kitchen supply stores and disposable packaging stores. If you don’t want to buy, there is a cheaper solution here.
For this, you will need:
- 6 12 × 12 cm cardboard squares
- Aluminum (enough)
How to make:
- Cut the aluminum larger than the square of cardboard;
- Wrap the square in a cone shape and wrap the foil to hold;
- Wrap the cardboard inside and out, as they go to the oven;
- Note: Do not use adhesive tape to stick, as it will melt and ruin everything;
Now yes! All ready.
Below we will see the step by step and the recipe for you to make the delicious ones korone.
- 150 grams of bread flour;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- ½ teaspoon of salt;
- ½ tablespoon of powdered milk;
- 1 teaspoon of dry baking powder;
- 1 tablespoon of warm water;
- 70ml of water at room temperature;
- 1 tablespoon of beaten egg;
- 15 grams of unsalted butter at room temperature;
Remembering that you can stuff the korone with other things too.
- 2 gems
- 2 ½ tablespoons of sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of common flour;
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch;
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa 100%;
- 200ml of milk;
- 10g unsalted butter at room temperature;
- 30grams of chocolate bar;
Start with the dough
1.Mix 1 tablespoon of warm water with the yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, sugar and powdered milk.
3. Mix 70ml of water and the egg in another bowl.
4.Add the egg mixture and the yeast resting in the flour and stir until the spoon cannot be stirred. Now it's time to use your hands to knead the dough.
5Knead until the dough is homogeneous. Add the butter and knead more. (It will get sticky at first, but as you knead it gets fixed)
6.Place a plastic film in the bowl and let it rest for at least 60 minutes, or until it doubles in size. Let it sit in a warm, dark place (put a dish towel to make it dark)
Note: If the weather is humid or cold, you can heat your oven at high temperature for 2 minutes, turn it off and put your covered bowl inside.
As the bread grows, make the filling
1Heat the milk until the balls start to appear on the edge of the pan.
2.Sieve the flour, cornstarch and cocoa together.
3. Using a wire whisk, or wooden spoon, mix the yolk and sugar to slightly dissolve the sugar.
4.Add some hot milk to the egg yolks, stirring well to avoid cooking the egg yolks.
5.Add the flour sifted with chocolate to the egg yolks, stirring constantly.
6.Add the rest of the milk.
7. Sieve this mixture and place in a pan.
8.Take to fire, stirring constantly until it thickens.
9.Remove from heat and add butter and chocolate with the mixture still hot.
10.Put a plastic in contact with the chocolate cream and put it to cool.
Going back to bread
With him already grown:
1. On a counter with wheat flour, divide the dough into 6 equal parts.
2Make balls and let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Lightly butter the aluminum cones.
4. Press the balls to remove the gas and start making "cobras" with the bread.
5. Wrap the cones calmly. Start with the thinnest part.
6. Wrap with plastic and let stand for another 15 minutes
7. Brush beaten egg in the cones and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 to 12 minutes.
8. Wait for the bread to cool and fill with the chocolate.
Now just enjoy! Did you like the recipe? What are your favorite anime dishes? What recipes would you like to see here on the website?