Learn how to make a homemade Japanese-style burger, with a recipe narrated by Sanji himself! This recipe is taken from a brochure by Weekly Shonen Jump 2013. In this brochure there are some recipes that appeared during the manga, where Sanji shows his favorite ingredients and chef tips.
This hamburger appeared in the series in the Punk Hazard arc, chapter 673, during the presentation of the antagonist Vergo, who appears with a piece of hamburger on his face. Before you start, read the recipe carefully and make sure you're cooking the meat at the correct temperature, so you don't eat raw meat! Let's start!
We also recommend knowing a little about the D from One Piece.
Índice de Conteúdo
One Piece Burger Recipe
For the hamburger:
- 1 egg
- ½ stale breadcrumbs, or toasted breadcrumbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt (a pinch)
- black pepper (a pinch)
- grated nutmeg (a pinch)
- ½ onion chopped
- 10 grams of butter, or margarine
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 squares of cheese, cut 3 cm thick (can be mozzarella, cheddar, standard minas or plate)
- 400 grams of shovel or ground beef
Way of doing
1. Place the onion and butter in a sturdy bowl and microwave for 45 seconds. (Note: In the original recipe, it asks to put it on for 1 minute and 30 seconds, but Brazilian microwaves have a lot of power, and can burn the onion)
2. Place the meat, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, nutmeg, pepper, garlic and onion cooked in butter in a bowl. Mix everything with your hands.
3. Place a small amount of the meat in your hands and shape. Add the cheese and some more meat. Place the hamburgers on a plate.
4. Put some butter in a skillet and fry the burgers over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
The side dishes are Sanji's suggestions to eat with the hamburger. Are they:
- seasoned green corn
- Just put 1 pinch of salt and black pepper in a can of drained green corn;
Rustic potato - Wash 4 potatoes using a brush. Boil for 5 minutes. Then cut each potato into 4 pieces and fry.
Fried egg - Fry the egg in hot butter.
Plate arrangement - Place the corn first, then the hamburger in the center, and finally the potato and egg. Eat while it's hot! Did you like this recipe? Would you like to see other anime recipes on the site? We'd love to hear your suggestions!