Learn how to make a handmade hamburger in Japanese style, with a recipe narrated by Sanji himself! This recipe was taken from a brochure from Weekly Shonen Jump from 2013. In this brochure there are some recipes that appeared during the manga, where Sanji shows his favorite ingredients and tips from the chef.
This hamburger appeared in the series at the Punk Hazard arc, chapter 673, during the presentation of the antagonist Vergo, who appears with a piece of hamburger on his face. Before you start, read the recipe carefully and make sure you are cooking the meat at the correct temperature, so as not to eat raw meat! Let's start!
We also recommend knowing a little about the One Piece D.
One Piece Burger Recipe
For the burger:
- 1 egg
- ½ grated stale bread, or bread crumbs toast
- ¼ teaspoon of salt (a pinch)
- black pepper (a pinch)
- grated nutmeg (a pinch)
- ½ chopped onion
- 10 grams of butter, or margarine
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 4 slices of cheese 3 cm thick (can be mozzarella, cheddar, standard mines or plate)
- 400 grams of shovel or ground beef
Way of doing
1. Place the onion and butter in a sturdy bowl and place in the microwave for 45 seconds. (Note: In the original recipe, it asks to put for 1 minute and 30 seconds, but the Brazilian microwaves have a lot of power, and can burn the onion)
2. Place meat, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, nutmeg, pepper, garlic and onion cooked in butter in a bowl. Mix everything with your hands.
3. Place a small amount of the meat in your hands and shape. Put the cheese and some more meat. Place the hamburgers on a plate.
4. Put some butter in a frying pan and fry the hamburgers over low heat, for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
The side dishes are Sanji’s suggestions for eating with the hamburger. Are they:
- Spiced green corn
- Just put 1 pinch of salt and pepper in a can of drained green corn;
Rustic potato - Wash 4 potatoes using a brush. Boil for 5 minutes. Then cut each potato into 4 pieces and fry.
Fried egg - Fry the egg in hot butter.
Dish storage - Place the corn first, then the hamburger in the center, and finally the potato and egg. Eat while it’s hot! Did you like this recipe? Would you like to see other anime recipes on the site? We would like to know your suggestions!