In today's article I will recommend an anime for you. His name is 12-Sai: Chiccha na Mune no Tokimeki (十二歳ちっちゃな胸のときめき). A romantic comedy anime with preteen children. I will still mention some anime with a similar theme, which is about romance between children. Children's novels are quite interesting and remind us of the passions we had as a child.
Índice de Conteúdo
12-Sai: Chiccha na Mune no Tokimeki
Synopsis: The story begins with Ayase Hanabi, who has just entered the sixth grade. She accidentally ends up seeing the kisses between her teachers, which makes her think about it. This series tells the story of high school students and their first loves.
It's a very fun, funny and innocent anime. By watching it, you'll put yourself in the characters' shoes, and maybe even hate enemies (Like Cocoa-chan).
As the children (Hanabi, Aoi, Hiama, Takao, who are the main characters) are 12 years old, dating is always a very slow thing, the kind where the two explode with embarrassment just touching hands. However, as you watch, you will see the characters mature and the relationship strengthen.
a bad point
One annoying thing about anime is the graphics. The anime had its first season released in 2016, but the animation makes it look like a year 2000 anime. Comparing to other 2016 anime, the anime has super simple animation. It is worth remembering that a few years ago this anime received some OVA summarizing the story, the anime also received a second season.
Is it worth it?
Well, in my opinion after watching the 2 seasons released so far, I say YES. The anime is very cute, funny, innocent, but worth watching. Even though it takes a little while for a kiss or something to happen, it's fun to wait. Anime will never let you down.
Anime with children's romance
Unlike teen or adult novels, children's novels are more innocent and very Kawaii Desu. Below I'll leave a small list, in case you want to take a look:
- Gakuen Alice (10 anos) – It tells the story of children who are separated and one ends up in a school that is censored and says it is for geniuses;
- Naisho no Tsubomi (11 anos) - Tsubomi suddenly has to deal with a series of "secrets": her mother is pregnant and doesn't want her to tell anyone, she has her first period and doesn't know how she starts to nurture a series of new feelings, especially regarding to the boys;
- Kamichama Karin (13 anos) – Kamichama Karin is about a 7th grader named Karin Hanazono. Her parents and her beloved cat Shi-chan have recently died, she is getting horrible grades and is forced to live with her aunt. One day, Karin meets a young orphan, the same age named Kazune Kujyou, and discovers that her mother's ring has the power to transform her into a goddess;
- Sakura Cardcaptor (10 anos) – A classic and well-known anime involving cards and magic;
- Yume-iro Pâtissière (14 anos) – Ichigo Amano, at a candy festival, meets Henri Lucas. This boy recommends her to join St. Marie, upon realizing that Ichigo has a very keen taste for sweets. The Academy St. Marie is a school specializing in training patissiers and patissiers;
Do you know any other anime with a story of children falling in love? Leave your comment below: