In today's article I will recommend an anime for you. His name is 12-out chicchana mune no tokimeki (十二歳ちっちゃな胸のときめき). A romantic comedy anime with pre-teen kids. I will also mention some anime with a similar theme, which is a romance between children. Children's novels are very interesting and reminds us of the passions we had as a child.
12-out chicchana mune no tokimeki
Synopsis: The story begins with Ayase Hanabi, who has just entered the sixth grade. She accidentally ends up seeing the kisses between her teachers, which makes her think about it. This series tells the story of schoolgirls and their first loves.
It's a really fun, funny and innocent anime. By watching it you will put yourself in the shoes of the characters, and maybe even hate your enemies (Like Cocoa-chan).
Since the children (Hanabi, Aoi, Hiama, Takao, who are the main characters) are 12 years old, dating is always a very slow thing, the kind where the two explode with shame just touching their hands. However, as you watch, you see the characters mature and the relationship strengthens.
A Bad Spot
One annoying thing about anime is the graphics. The anime had its first season released in 2016, but the animation makes it look like an anime from the year 2000. Compared to other 2016 anime, the anime has a super simple animation. It is worth remembering that a few years ago this anime received some OVA summarizing the story, the anime also received a second season.
Well, according to my opinion after watching the 2 seasons released so far, I say YES. The anime is very cute, funny, innocent, but it's worth watching. Even though it takes a little while to get a kiss or something, it's fun to wait. The anime will never get you bored.
Anime with children's romance
Unlike teen or adult novels, children's novels are more innocent and very Kawaii Desu. Below I will leave a short list, in case you want to take a look:
- Gakuen Alice (10 years) - It tells the story of children who are separated and one ends up in a school that is censored and says it is for geniuses;
- Naisho no Tsubomi (11 years old) - Tsubomi suddenly has to deal with a series of “secrets”: her mother is pregnant and does not want her to tell anyone, she has her first period and does not know how she starts to have a series of new feelings, especially in relation to boys;
- Kamichama Karin (13 years) - Kamichama Karin is about a 7th grade student named Karin Hanazono. Her parents and her beloved cat Shi-chan died recently, she is getting horrible grades and is forced to live with her aunt. One day, Karin meets a young orphan, the same age named Kazune Kujyou, and discovers that her mother's ring has the power to transform her into a goddess;
- Sakura Cardcaptor (10 years) - A classic and well-known anime involving cards and magic;
- Yume-iro Pâtissière (14 years old) - Ichigo Amano, at a candy festival, meets Henri Lucas. This boy recommends her to enter the St. Marie Academy, when she realizes that Ichigo has a very sharp taste for sweets. Academia St. Marie is a school specializing in training pastry and pastry chefs;
Do you know any other anime with a story of children falling in love? Leave your comment below: