Ninja, famous warriors who were immortalized by the legends. Specialized in secret murders, being the best warriors in this area. And nothing more important to ninjas than a deadly ninja weapon.
After all, there is no point in wanting to live by murdering people discreetly, with flashy weapons. Much less with ineffective weapons. They had to be very deadly to get the job done in the shortest possible time as efficiently as possible.
Thus, ninja weapons have always been considered deadly. Taking advantage, we are going to present some ninja weapons for you now. Remembering that there are dozens, even hundreds of weapons. So let's name just a few.
Ninja Weapon - Manriki-gusari
Manriki-gusari was, or is, a very versatile weapon that ninjas used. It was used to shoot, whip or strangle. This turned out to be a handgun used in the Feudal japan. But we are not going to discuss why they chose this weapon.
this ninja weapon consists of a chain with a weight attached to each end of the chain. Various sizes and shapes of chain and weight could be used. After all, it never had any established rules for its construction.
Ninja Weapon - Kama
Kama is nothing more than a miniature scythe. It is very similar to agricultural tools. They were very easy to transport. In addition, they were extremely easy to conceal wielded. Remembering that these were two essential needs for ninjas.
This ninja weapon, was originally used in agriculture to cut rice. Yes, that's right, it was just an agricultural tool like a hoe. It is a weapon that can be used both alone and in pairs. Kama is often included in martial arts weapon training segments.
ninja weapon - Kusarigama
And as a very well-known weapon in the world, we have Kusarigama. For those who watched "killer ninja" you know what this weapon is. It was created from some kind of junction between kama and manriki-gusari.
That is, a chain with a small scythe at either end. The unusual appearance of the kusarigama, perfectly matches its mystery and potential. After all, they are weapons that can be used in short, medium and long range attacks. All with a high potential for death.
Especially when it is used for this purpose. Its strange shape and complex movements always have a great deadly effect. Countless deaths have been caused by this weapon.
ninja weapon - Shuriken
The most well-known weapon in the ninja's arsenal is the long-range weapon, known as the shuriken. This ninja weapon is a kind of star made of metal. Remembering that there are many types and forms of Shuriken. They are used by throwing, being kept hidden until the last minute.
They are silent, precise and deadly weapons, that is, everything a ninja wants most. I believe they are known worldwide. After all, it can be the most popular ninja weapon, by the tail of films and other media. In addition to anime like Naruto, who showed these weapons to children and teenagers around the world.
NINJA WEAPON - Kunai
The famous ninja knives for murders. another long-range weapon used through the throw. An easily concealed knife, perfect for throwing, the kunai was a favorite among ninjas.
And just like the previous one, it has a wide range of shapes and types. It may vary even more than Shuriken. But let's leave this part alone. This is another ninja weapon that has gained much popularity through the anime Naruto.
NINJA WEAPON - POISON
Well, the latter may not be considered specifically a weapon like the former. But it is still a type of weapon, in fact, an extremely lethal one. And we can list it as the most lethal so far, when the quality is high.
Ninjas have always had to be discreet. So, many times they couldn't just cut the person's throat or pierce their heart. In such cases, they needed something less flashy.
Thus, they preferred to kill their enemies, with small, almost imperceptible wounds. Which should never be detected. The poison was decisive at this stage, which would be injected into his weapons to infect the wounds.
Because of this method, the poison became a trademark of the ninjas. After all, they needed to murder without being seen, let alone caught. The poison has become the perfect "ninja weapon".
list of ninja weapons
- Boken - Wooden saber for training;
- Bō - Long pole of 1.8 meters;
- Fukiya - blowpipe
- Fukumi Bari - Small throwing needles, blown with the mouth;
- Hanbō - Short stick of 90 centimeters;
- Jitte - Used to fight sword;
- Kaginawa - Rope with cross hook, used to climb houses and walls;
- Kama yari - Long stick with scythe;
- Kama - Small scythe, initially used for harvesting cereals;
- Kemuridama - Bomb of black smoke, explosive or blinding;
- Kodachi - Small saber similar to wakizashi, but without guard, handle slightly larger and more curved;
- Kunai - Utensil similar to a garden shovel or sharp trowel;
- Kusari-background - Chain with two weights at the ends;
- Kusarigama - A Kama with a chain and a metal weight;
- Kyoketsu Shoge - Similar to kusarigama, chain and metallic arc;
- Musubinawa - Rope with a single hook, used for climbing;
- Naginata - Stick with Alabarda machete;
- Orthos - Stick with blade tips;
- Shaken - Throwing dart;
- Shikomi Zue - Wooden staff with camouflaged saber;
- Shinobi Kumade - Rope used to climb, using a claw-shaped hook;
- Shinobi Zue - Stick with camouflaged chain;
- Shinobigatana - curved saber;
- Shuriken - Throwing star
- Tanbō - Two small wooden sticks, for attack and defense;
- So much - Japanese knife;
- Te yari - Small lance with hook;
- Tessen - Metal fan usually used by women;
- Tetsubishi - Pyramid-shaped carnation, used in pursuit;
- Wakizashi - Curved saber, similar to katana, but its blade is smaller;
- Yari - Spear with approximately 2 meters;
- Yumi ya - Kyudo - Bow and arrow (Art of throwing);
What is your favorite NINJA WEAPON?
My favorite weapon will always be the Kusarigama. Leave your favorite comments there. Remembering that you don't have to choose between those mentioned in the text. There are many other weapons that are not included in this list. If you want, leave your gun with the description.
If you have any questions, suggestions or anything like that, just leave it in the comments. Also, share the site on social networks, it helps a lot. In addition, thanks for reading the article so far, until the next.