Hand Shakers - Information, curiosities and spoilers
On this page we present all the information, curiosities, spoilers, summary, main characters and any other question that someone may have the anime: Hand ShakersSee how to watch online!
Synopsis: Those who receive Babel's revelation should overcome many battles and trials. By grabbing the hand of your special partner, these "hand agitators" transport themselves to the kingdom of Zigurat, an alternative dimension in which time no longer exists. Each pair of hand agitators must fight for the right to meet God, who will reward them by granting them a single desire.
Tazuna Takatsuki, a high school student with a propensity to fix things, is one of those hand agitators. After receiving a request for repairs from Professor Makihara from a nearby university, Tazuna stumbles at Koyori Akutagawa, an arched girl who reminds him of her late sister Musubu. Remembering her dying desire of never releasing her hand, Tazuna grabs Koyori's hand and arouses her power as a handgun. However, Koyori's life is directly linked to her hand agitator status, that is, if Tazuna were to release her hand, she would die. With God's encounter being his only hope of saving it, the pair must find a way to realize their unique powers, overcome the opposite agitators and make their desire come true.
Table of Content - Information - Trailer/OP - Curiosities - Characters - Summary - FAQ - Meaning - Related - FAQ
See below all important information about the anime: Hand Shakers
- Anime Name: Hand Shakers
- Anime Name in Japanese: ハンドシェイカー
- Anime Name in English: Hand Shakers
- Other names: Desconhecido
- Producers: Frontier Works, Media Factory, Movic, Sony Music Communications, Medicos Entertainment, Kadokawa Media House
- Licensors: Funimation, Crunchyroll
- Studios: GoHands
- Other names: Desconhecido
- Duration: 23
- Date: 42746 - March. 29, 2017 - Wednesdays at 0030 (JST)
- Genres: Action
- Subjects: Unknown
- Target: Unknown
If available, a video of the anime opening or trailer will be displayed below:
Below is the main curiosities of the anime "Hand Shakers":
- Hand Shakers was created by Gohands studio in celebration of its 10 years of existence.
- The anime has a battle system called "Nimrod", which is card -based and allows the characters to use special skills during the fights.
- Each hand shakers duo has a special connection, which is represented by a red cord that unites your hands. This connection is critical for them to use the nimrod.
- The anime has a soundtrack composed of several artists, including the OXT rock group and singer Akino Arai.
- Hand Shakers was shown in Brazil by the Crunchyroll streaming service.
Below is the main characters of: "Hand Shakers"With your voice actors and a brief description of the character:
- Tazuna Takatsuki (Soma Saito) - A high school student who has engineering skills and is able to create mechanical devices.
- Koyori Akutagawa (Sumire Moroshi) - A mysterious girl who is able to communicate with people through her dreams.
- Chizuru Mitsudera (Ai Kayano) - A girl who is able to control gravity and uses this ability to fight.
- Hayate Azuma (Ayumu Murase) - A boy who is able to control electricity and uses this ability to fight.
- Riri Hojo (Mikako Komatsu) - A girl who is able to control water and uses this ability to fight.
- Masaru Gido (Tomokazu Sugita) - A mysterious man who is the leader of the hand shakers and has an unknown goal.
Summary and events
- Tazuna Takatsuki is a high school student who is summoned to become a "Hand Shaker", a warrior who fights in a parallel world called "Ziggurat".
- Tazuna knows her fighting partner, Koyori Akutagawa, who suffers from a mysterious disease that makes her disappear whenever she touches someone.
- Tazuna and Koyori begin to fight other hand shakers to gain the chance to face "God," the Ziggurat ruler.
- They face several Hand Shakers, including Chizuru Mitsudera and Hayate Azuma, who have a complicated relationship.
- Tazuna and Koyori discover that Koyori's disease is related to the power of hand shakers and that she can die if she continues to fight.
- They face "God" and find that he is actually a human being who has been transformed into a divine being by the power of hand shakers.
- Tazuna and Koyori manage to cure Koyori's disease and end the battle on Ziggurat.
- In the end, Tazuna and Koyori separate, but promise to meet again.
What happens in the end?Unfortunately, as Hand Shakers is an original anime and has no original source like manga or light novel, there is no answer to that question. The end of the anime is the end of the story.
Meaning of Hand Shakers
Let's look at the translation of each word and explanation of the anime's name:
- ハンドシェイカ カカ - Handshaker
See below some anime similar to Hand Shakers
See also related articles
Questions and Answers FAQ
How many episodes have the anime Hand Shakers?
Hand Shakers has a total of 12 episodes. This number may not represent all seasons.
Where to watch the anime Hand Shakers?
You can watch the anime on Crunchyroll, Netflix, or any other streaming site where the work is available.
Hand Shakers - Continuation and New Season?
The decision to produce new seasons of the anime Hand Shakers usually depends on several factors, such as DVD/Blu-ray sales, merchandising, popularity of the original material. These information can be found throughout the page.
Is there wrong information on this page?
Mistakes of interpretation may happen by our intelligent writing. If you find any information not consistent with the work, you can contact us so that we can make manual changes.