Little Witch Academia (TV) - Information, curiosities and spoilers
On this page we present all the information, curiosities, spoilers, summary, main characters and any other question that someone may have the anime: Little Witch Academia (TV)See how to watch online!
Little Witch Academia (TV)
Synopsis: "A believing heart is your magic!" - These were the words that Atsuko "Akko" idol of Kagari, the renowned witch Shiny Chariot, told her during a magic performance years ago. Since then, Akko has lived with these words and has aspired to be a witch like a brilliant carriage that can make people smile. Therefore, even his non -magic formation does not prevent her from enrolling in Luna Nova Magical Academy.
However, when an excited Akko finally sets off for his new school, the trip there is everything but smooth. After her dangerous journey, she befriends the shy Lotte Yansson and the sarcastic juicy Manbavaran. To her maximum pleasure, she also discovers Chariot's wand, the bright stick, which she takes as her own. Unfortunately, your time in Luna Nova will be more challenging than Akko could never believe. She absolutely refuses to remain inferior to the rest of her colleagues, especially to her self-proclaimed rival, the beautiful and talented Diana Cavendish, then she is based on her determination to compensate for her behavior and reckless ineptitude in magic.
At a time when magic is in decline, the Witch Academy follows Akko's magical adventures and his friends while learning the true meaning of being a witch.
Table of Content - Information - Trailer/OP - Curiosities - Characters - Summary - FAQ - Meaning - Related - FAQ
See below all important information about the anime: Little Witch Academia (TV)
- Anime Name: Little Witch Academia (TV)
- Anime Name in Japanese: リトルウィッチアカデミア
- Anime Name in English: Little Witch Academia
- Other names: Desconhecido
- Producers: Ultra Super Pictures, TOHO animation, Good Smile Company
- Licensors: Netflix
- Studios: Trigger
- Other names: Desconhecido
- Duration: 24
- Date: 42744 - Jun. 26, 2017 - Mondays at 0000 (JST)
- Genres: Adventure, comedy, fantasy
- Subjects: Escola
- Target: Unknown
If available, a video of the anime opening or trailer will be displayed below:
Below is the main curiosities of the anime "Little Witch Academia (TV)":
- Little Witch Academy was originally a short film produced by Trigger studio for the Mirai 2013 anime, a Japanese government project to promote new talents in the animation industry.
- The success of the short film led to the production of a second short film in 2015, which was also well received by the public and critics.
- The Little Witch Academy TV series was announced in June 2016 and premiered in January
- The main character, Akko Kagari, was inspired by the teenage witch protagonist of Studio Ghibli's movie Kiki's Delivery Service.
- The director of the series, Yoh Yoshinari, previously worked in other popular anime, such as Neon Genesis Evangelion and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
- The series features several references to other anime and movies, including Harry Potter, the Wizard of Oz and Sailor Moon.
- The opening theme song of the series, "Shiny Ray", is played by singer Yurika, who also sang the opening theme of the anime Land of the Lustrous.
- The series was well received by the public and critics, being praised for its fluid animation, captivating characters and surrounding history.
Below is the main characters of: "Little Witch Academia (TV)"With your voice actors and a brief description of the character:
- Atsuko "Akko" Kagari (Megumi Han) - protagonist of the story, a young witch who dreams of becoming as powerful as her idol, Shiny Chariot.
- Lotte Yanson (Fumiko Orikasa) - Akko's friend, a shy, studious witch who loves reading books.
- Sucy Manbavaran (Michiyo Murase) - Akko's friend, an eccentric and mysterious witch who loves potions and poisons.
- Diana Cavendish (Yoko Hikasa) - Akko's rival, a talented, arrogant witch that comes from a family of renowned wizards.
- Ursula Callistis (Noriko Hidaka) - Professor of Akko, a kind and wise witch who hides a secret about her true identity.
- Amanda O'Neill (Arisa Shida) - Akko's friend, a rebellious and adventurous witch who loves extreme sports.
- Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger (Rie Murakawa) - Akko's friend, a mechanical witch who loves to build robots.
- Jasminka Antonenko (Reina Ueda) - Friend of Akko, a chubby witch and the sweets.
Summary and events
- Akko Kagari, an ordinary girl, signs up at the Luna Nova magic gym to become a witch.
- During the flight class in brooms, Akko ends up causing an accident and is saved by witch Shiny Chariot, who becomes her inspiration.
- Akko discovers that Shiny Chariot has been banned from the magic community for using magic to entertain people instead of using it for practical purposes.
- Akko and his friends Lotte and Sucy discover an old school treasure, Sorcerer's Stone, which can grant a desire.
- Akko tries to use Sorcerer's Stone to prove that Shiny Chariot is a respectable witch, but ends up causing a great confusion.
- Akko and his friends participate in a magic festival, where Akko tries to hold a spell to fly without a broom.
- Akko is kidnapped by a dragon and ends up finding that the creature is actually a former friend of Shiny Chariot.
- Akko and his friends are sent to a magic island to collect ingredients for a potion, but end up facing a dangerous creature.
- Akko is challenged by a rival witch, Diana to prove her magic skill.
- Akko and his friends find that the school is in danger of closing due to lack of magic in the world.
- Akko and his friends come together to perform a great spell to save the school and restore faith in magic.
What happens in the end?At the end of the anime Little Witch Academy, the character Akko can finally realize her dream of becoming a powerful witch and rescues Luna Nova's magic school of an imminent threat. She also discovers the truth about the legend of witch Chariot and her own role in this story. The anime ends with Akko and his friends forming at school and following his own witch ways.
Meaning of Little Witch Academia (TV)
Let's look at the translation of each word and explanation of the anime's name:
- リトル (Ritoru) - Small
- ウィッチ (UICCHI) - Witch
- アカデミア (Akademia) - Academy
See below some anime similar to Little Witch Academia (TV)
See also related articles
Questions and Answers FAQ
How many episodes have the anime Little Witch Academia (TV)?
Little Witch Academia (TV) has a total of 25 episodes. This number may not represent all seasons.
Where to watch the anime Little Witch Academia (TV)?
You can watch the anime on Crunchyroll, Netflix, or any other streaming site where the work is available.
Little Witch Academia (TV) - Continuation and New Season?
The decision to produce new seasons of the anime Little Witch Academia (TV) usually depends on several factors, such as DVD/Blu-ray sales, merchandising, popularity of the original material. These information can be found throughout the page.
Is there wrong information on this page?
Mistakes of interpretation may happen by our intelligent writing. If you find any information not consistent with the work, you can contact us so that we can make manual changes.