For more than 5 years I have been writing on the internet and I also follow comments from websites and channels Youtube, and one thing that bothers me a lot is the amount of negativism on the internet. I wanted to know where so many negative people come from, but first we have to understand the situation.
For those who don't know, negativism involves a spirit of systematic denial, saying negative things or not often, rejecting the proposals and opinions of others. A negative person has an attitude of always expecting the worst, looking only at the bad side of things with extreme pessimism.
In psychology, negativism also involves gestures and attitudes contrary to what we expect. That is? Whenever I write something good, someone will appear to say something bad that has absolutely nothing to do with it. This is the most common thing I see!
I already see that this article will cause some bullshit among the critical and negative people. I just want to make it clear that I am a person who likes positive environments, positive things, good things! These are good things that attract people, not criticism and bad things.
Cultivate positive energies for the universe to work for you. Negative energies do not help anything, only destruction.
What does a negative person do?
I am a negative person, but these Internet users are on another level! I live regretting my life, because I am lonely, because I cannot be doing what I want, but I have never in my life wasted hours of my time criticizing something positive or that I do not agree with.
When researching negativism, we can list some behaviors below:
- Worrying about things that cannot be changed;
- Give up when something gets difficult;
- Take things too seriously;
- Focus on impossible things;
- Focus only on the bad side of things;
- Staying too long on the internet;
- Worrying too much about what others think;
- Speak ill of others and criticize their opinions;
- Worry only about yourself;
- Supports the failure of others;
- Complaints are part of these people's lives;
- He does not know the relativity of things;
- They take things into consideration without informing themselves;
- He tries to criticize or say something negative even though it has nothing to do with current issues;
- Stress, fatigue;
Negative people are most often the haters who waste time on the internet criticizing brands, games, people, music, series and other things including Japan and the Japanese.
They care only about what they think about a particular topic, completely ignoring the opinion of others. If he doesn't like a certain thing, he will hardly see good things in it, leaving a Zero Impartiality!
What is the result of being a negative person?
- Keep other people away;
- It always gets into trouble;
- He is never happy;
- It will never solve the problems you want;
Negative Brazilians in Japan
What I see most on the internet when writing good things about Japan are people commenting on negative things that no one asked. I think everyone knows that Japan is not perfect and has its problems, but what is the need to come up with negative things when we write something positive?
There is even a Facebook page… (without mentioning names), where I know the owner and she says that the things she writes are to help those who live in Japan. It just seems that every post she does is to want to do Brazilians leave there.
She must be a very negative person, since whenever we talk, I’m talking about a subject with absolutely nothing to do and she releases a message to criticize something from Japan. Even if I’m realistic and expose bad things she finds a way to make it worse .
Negative or realistic people?
Some say that they are just being realistic, and that we should not live in the world of dreams. I am a realistic person, I am an anxious person who calculates everything and keeps thinking about bad things that are unlikely to happen, but that is not why I have this attitude of wanting to counter something that someone has presented.
Hater is not even people! Instead of complaining, make a difference! No positivity, no success!
Some do not have a very satisfying and happy routine, I can understand perfectly why they appear with this negative climate over Japan and the Japanese. I have tried to discuss this subject several times with some articles such as:
- Thoughts and attitudes that make life difficult in Japan
- Mistakes many make when trying to live in Japan
- Rage - What is happening to the human being?
Instead of following negative people or sharing the same thoughts, why not accompany happy people like Coelho in Japan? Santana Fonsceca? Japan our every day? Roberto Pedraça? Hillbilly in Japan? These people motivated me a lot and made my routine much happier!
Some examples of negativism
Haven't you noticed these negative people yet? Just browse a little bit on any facebook post on any topic that there will always be someone criticizing or negating something, even if it is something cheerful or positive.
People can have several reasons to be negative, sometimes insecurity, low self-esteem, tiring routine, bad past, lack of self-confidence, failed social life, tragic relationships and many others.
The negative people who usually surround my daily life are those who comment on my articles disparagingly. I post a picture or write a text talking about something beautiful from Japan and they start talking about suicide, overwork, earthquakes, political crises, prejudices and other things in an exaggerated and generalized way. Who asked?
An example of recent negative people was when I posted on that page full of negative people about the Spocha, a place full of fun. Someone commented: Exhaust valve… I find it depressing… I wonder what the need is for this?
Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for each solution;
What to do with these negative people?
Is it worth trying to help these people? Most of the times they are toughheaded and do not accept criticism or contrary opinions. Consider some points below on this subject:
- Don't waste time arguing with negative people;
- If someone criticized something you like, try to resist;
- If someone disagrees with your opinion try to resist responding;
- Looking for positive people will increase your productivity and results;
- Seeing the bright side of things in the midst of difficulties helps you to stand up;
- It is not our role to try to cheer up negative people;
- You can support negative people, thereby avoiding problems;
- Try to change the direction of the conversation;
- Try to stop negative rumination;
What can I do to stop being negative?
- Always walk with a smile on your face;
- Try to understand the point of view of others;
- Don't think that everyone's reality is the same as yours;
- Think of good things instead of bad things;
- Be a kind and cheerful person;
- Do not disagree with the opinion of others;
- Be prepared to take chances and have new adventures;
- Remember that the only mistake is to give up! Worse still is never to try!
- Be grateful for the things and opportunities you have;
- Look for solutions, not problems;
In this troubled and troubled world, negativism has become commonplace among people. Just understand that there is a difference between having negative thoughts about yourself (these people need help), with those who only know how to complain and see things badly.
I have failed several times to try to resist and avoid negative people. I was a negative person, I thought I was a failure, I never fulfilled my wishes, I never felt joy, I kept complaining and regretting Brazil and this culture, until I finally realized that I didn't gain anything by criticizing.
There are still some traces of negativity left, mainly because I really don't like Brazil and its culture, but I try my best to be impartial. So much so that I'm currently a fan of Nintendo, but I strongly defend the Xbox and PS4 from haters.
Therefore! Be positive! Spread good things and not bad things! Eliminate the evils of our lives completely, they will disappear on their own! The only thing I want from negative things is distance!
Is that you? What do you think of negativism? What do you think of these negative people who only know how to complain? Criticizing and looking at the bad side of things? Finally, I'll share some self-help books (⌒‿⌒)…